Graduate Admissions Requirements
To be admitted to the graduate school, you must:
- Complete graduate application for free on our website
- Have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution (equivalent to a four-year US baccalaureate degree)
- You must submit an official copy of your Bachelor’s transcripts in order to be admitted
- If you are transferring from a current Master’s program, foreign transcripts typically needs to be evaluated by one of Indiana Tech’s approved transfer credit agencies
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- Our office will calculate your GPA in house using your completed Bachelor’s transcripts
- Submit English proficiency test results (for students from non-English speaking countries) from the below list of approved testing agencies:
- TOEFL iBT- 70; Computer Based – 173; Paper-Based- 523
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 48
- Duolingo English Test (DET) – 95
International applications will not be reviewed until all of the above documentation has been received, and additional information may be required before an acceptance decision can be made. Once reviewed, we will notify you of our decision.
If you do not meet our minimum English proficiency requirement, the university will ask you to participate in its Intensive English Program (IEP) before enrolling in traditional courses.
To obtain the proper immigration document (i.e. I-20 or DS-2019), please be prepared to submit the following:
- Current (within the last six months) official financial statement showing sufficient funds in USD
- Sponsor’s Affidavit of Financial Support
- Copy of official passport
Supporting documentation can be mailed to:
International Graduate Admissions
1600 E. Washington Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46803