Tuition & Fees
2018-19 Tuition & Fees: International Graduate
Provided below are the costs for an international graduate student attending Indiana Tech.
|Areas of study||Tuition per credit hour||Per course||Per year|
To estimate your cost of attendance, add:
- Non-refundable international processing fee of $250
- Required Health insurance cost (fee varies, see link below)
- Annual living expenses $10,000
- Annual living expenses for spouse $5,000 (if applicable)
- Annual living expenses per dependents $2,500 (if applicable)
When comparing Indiana Tech to other colleges, remember that:
- Textbooks are provided free of charge
- All students have free access to our Fitness Center
- All students have free admission to athletic events
- Campus activities such as guest speakers, performances and movies in our theater are usually free
International Health Insurance: It is strongly recommended that all international students have medical health insurance and evacuation/repatriation coverage. Indiana Tech encourages all international students to obtain health insurance coverage to cover any incurred medical expenses while in the U.S. We provide access to an international travel medical insurance policy for international graduate students. Here is a link for more information and to purchase this policy and here is a link to a printable brochure with policy information.