Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
To pursue an undergraduate degree, students must have completed the equivalency of U.S. high school.
To apply to one of Indiana Tech’s undergraduate programs, you must submit:
- Application form
- Official secondary school results (with certified translations and grading scale)
- Official university transcripts, if applicable (with certified translations and grading scale)
- English proficiency test results (for students from non-English speaking countries) from the below list of approved testing agencies:
- TOEFL (iBT)- 70
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 51
- Duolingo English Test (DET) – 95
Note: All documents received by International Admissions, including original documents, become the property of Indiana Tech and cannot be returned to the applicant.
International applications will not be reviewed until all of the above documentation has been received, and additional information may be required before an acceptance decision can be made. Once reviewed, we will notify you of our decision and any scholarship offers you may qualify for.
To obtain the proper immigration document (i.e. I-20 or DS-2019), please be prepared to submit the following:
- Current (within the last six months) official financial statement showing sufficient funds in USD
- Sponsor’s Affidavit of Financial Support
- Copy of official passport
Supporting documentation can be mailed to:
International Admissions Office
1600 E. Washington Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46803
Download the PDF for more information on International admissions requirements.