Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
To pursue an undergraduate degree or participate in Indiana Tech’s Intensive English Program (IEP), students must have completed the equivalency of U.S. high school.
To apply to one of Indiana Tech’s undergraduate programs or the Intensive English Program, you must submit:
- Application form
- Official secondary school results (with certified translations and grading scale)
- Official university transcripts, if applicable (with certified translations and grading scale)
- If from a foreign university, please have these transcripts evaluated at one of these approved transfer credit agencies
- English proficiency test results from TOEFL or IELTS (for students from non-English speaking countries)
- TOEFL iBT- 70; Computer Based – 173; Paper-Based- 523
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 48
Note: All documents received by International Admissions and Services, including original documents, become the property of Indiana Tech and cannot be returned to the applicant.
International applications will not be reviewed until all of the above documentation has been received, and additional information may be required before an acceptance decision can be made. Once reviewed, we will notify you of our decision and any scholarship offers you may qualify for.
To obtain the proper immigration document (i.e. I-20 or DS-2019), please be prepared to submit the following:
- Current (within the last six months) official financial statement showing sufficient funds in USD
- Sponsor’s Affidavit of Financial Support
- Copy of official passport
Supporting documentation can be mailed to:
International Admissions Office
1600 E. Washington Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46803
Download the PDF for more information on International admissions requirements.